Skip navigation

In order to change your name on the HCPC Register, you will need to provide a change of name document such as a marriage certificate of change of deed poll.

Please ensure that your registered name is the same as your practising name.

How to submit

You can submit the request via our online system where you will also need to upload the evidence of the change of name. Note that we do not accept change of name requests via email. 

Log in to your online account to update your details

If you have not previously logged in to the system, then you will need to activate your account.

Still have a question about your details?

For more information about your details, please contact our Registration team:

Tudalen wedi'i diweddaru ymlaen: 23/04/2019