Skip navigation

Acceptance of applications from social workers not registered in England

24 Oct 2018
  • Registration

If you are registered with one of the regulators listed below, you are eligible to apply for registration with HCPC:

  • Social Care Wales
  • Northern Ireland Social Care Council
  • Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)

This is due to a memorandum of understanding signed by HCPC and these parties, confirming the mutual recognition of social worker qualifications.

To apply, please follow the steps for UK applications.

Page updated on: 25/10/2018